Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, July 2, 2006








Love again to overcome the hurt.
So am I going to have a change of heart? O.o
Blahs don't wanna think about it for the time being.

Sunday gonna be a slacking day at home for me~
Yesterday was chatting halfway in msn then brother came to use a while but too tired so I went to sleep. =X
Then my mum woke me up this morning and ask what time is my tution.
Totally forgotten that I have tuition today.
All homeworks not done.
Slept only 4 hours plus. Tired.
Prepare~ then pia homework and finished one compre, one summary, one maths paper 2 and one compo within 20 minutes.
Fast, huh?
(excluding the maths cos I copied from answer sheet)
I don't have much homework, it's all brought down from last week cos they're not completed.
In the end, she didn't mark the compo and maths. =.=
Waste my time~

Surprisingly,
Suddenly have the mood to study on Sunday.
Gonna do my school homework later on.
English and Chinese.
I gonna let Miss Choong have a different impression of me this time!
She bias clock~

Anyway, nice show to introduce.
有话好好说, every Friday 8pm.
A variety show host by Mark Lee and Jeff Wang.
I find it damn funny cans? Always laughing to myself while watching.
Last episode was really funny~
I didn't know about this show until the day when we were at Marina Square and we ran past behind when they're shooting this show. =.=
I swear we didn't know about it but unsure if we were captured inside.
Wanted to watch that episode but ended up sleeping~ =X

And I don't believe love at first sight.

10:25 AM