Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, July 17, 2006








My fringe sucks big time. I think I look like a coconut now. T.T
2 talkative people behind us said that me and Qi were very talkative in class but infact they were more talkative than us.
Let's say about that Lee Kar Wai who took off his shoes and socks then rest his feet behind my chair and everytime I move further front so he couldn't rest his feet, he would use his feet to drag my chair back again. Yucks!
I could only hold on to my table and call for help. =.=
The only way to shut his mouth was to call out for DASAO!
People say our eyes look alike so he regard me as his sis and call me xiaomei while I regard *her as DASAO.
Wahahaha.
Then TBL was absent for Lit and Miss Soh came to relief us. He was teaching Qi how to do the Maths when someone went to step on his feet and he screamed then Miss Soh goes, " Who's the one who yawned until so loud?!"
The term "yawn", I was laughing non-stop cans?
Other than these, life in school is boring~
Smsed for almost the whole day after PE till I reached home. =D
Tests are coming up. Gotta study hard~

I'm hungry already. =X
And I ate alot today >.<

4:50 PM