Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, July 4, 2006








No matter which way I go, it's hard for me to explain~

TIRED DAY ~
Nevertheless, I still gonna wake up early every morning.
I really took my very own sweet time to prepare this morning.
Great.
Wanted to listen attentively during Chemistry lesson but supposed that I was too tired.
And tio slap by one biatch for no reason. lol.
Worse still, I did my Chinese work and because of one health talk, we missed Chinese lesson. Therefore, it was not collected!
Nut asked me if I did my Chinese work. I said yes and he was like "*laughs, SHE GOT DO LEH!"
=.=
That's discouraging aww~

Forgotten to bring my badge again. =.=
Saw nut at the bus-stop, wanted to borrow from him but he didn't brought extra too.
Reached school, not enough time to buy so just wear a sweater over it. Hot~
During lesson time, I was just being lame~
I saw my lower sec school crest inside my bag so stapled it onto my uniform. And JR was like keep laughing at me. And she said I definately won't get caught for that.
Meaning, I look like a lower sec. Hahaha.
Not to blame her, but she does look like one too.
Chapel then went down and bought one. I officially have 5 badges at home. =X

There's a STD/BGR health talk for us at the hall.
Boring~ !
I fell asleep and that Miss Teo, whom JR claimed that she looks like Miss Leong. lol.
She ask Qi to wake me up then kept asking me "Why? Very bored ah?"
I wanted to yesss~ but ended up huh and just shook my head. Then was asked to wake JR up too.
JR was sitting next to me and she's damn noisy.
Kept talking to me non-stop.
Until we all fell asleep then finally, *PEACE.

And I seriously think that WongCC looks like the "Pringles" potato chip man. =X

4:02 PM