Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, July 7, 2006








no more roti-prata:)

Time flies today except Chinese periods, I don't know why.
For the first few periods was extremely fast and during Physic and Geography, I was revising for my Maths test.
So I was not doing the Geog assignment which we were told to do during that period.
Mrs Lim was damn funny laa~ she came to spot-check whether we're doing anot and when she came to me, she goes, "啊这个要打了! One question also haven't do!"
Then she used my calculator and pretended to hit me. =.=

Fat ass broke my pig keychain!
I really loathe people who snatch away my phone and he took it while I'm drinking water. I couldn't scream.
Qi helped me take back by pulling the keychain and it came off brokened. T.T
I love that keychain truckloads cans?
Managed to fix back but wasn't very secure. =(
STUPID FAT ASS!
And I also hate people who took my candid shot so you better delete my that dumbo photo!

Today whole school was dismissed early.
But wasn't very happy cos something happened, yeah.
Unhappiness. Urghh~
Skipped drill practice again.
I really wanted to go today but cos of that unhappy thing, well, no more mood.
Took bus home and saw that Ni Li Qiu and Huang Jin sitting together. And I seriously think that they have 夫妻脸. =X

*loves

6:47 PM