Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, July 24, 2006








Played hockey during PE. I love hockey!
Sorry for Jing Ru's leg while snatching for the ball. =X
TOO ENTHU LA!
Well, that hit must be pain aww~
And hit Mr Koh's ball out! Woots!
Maths test today was easy but not enough time. Didn't do the last question =(

Amost forgotten that after recess was Chinese so late again.
Haven't even step into the classroom then kena chased out by Miss Choong then she started screaming at us. She's especially mad today, but I don't know why everytime I see her angry face, I find it funny. =X
Chinese test was alright. Craps.
And I officially can't stand that bastard behind me. He think it's fun to play with feather, huh?Putting on people's head or tickling people with it. I took it away and made him call me shi ping da jie then willing to return it to him depsite the fact that he's older than me. Wahahaha.
Today in class got damn lots of things to talk about. Non-stop with my new counsellor~ =D

Alright, let me bitch about something.
Don't ever judge me when you don't even know me well.
I always thought she was quite a nice girl but to think that she backstab me. I hardly even know her cans? What makes her think that I'm that type of person and depriving me from my friends. Name what I do before you start accusing me. Frankly speaking, we didn't even really talked before. So don't fking think you know me well mans. Hate you.
BOO!

probably i'll get a better answer tonight
my own mindset again

3:45 PM