|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, July 16, 2006 So I finally have the initiative to jio Qi out. Come to think of it, is it the first time I ask her out? =X Anyway, we went Town. And we saw Albert See!!! But well, I'm not a fan of his. First was ice-cream at Cine, went to check the movie time but the show had already started. So drop the intention and went Heeren walk around, that's where she bought her bag. Only had a pathetic bag of potato chips and Orange Julius for dinner. Decided to get a new hi-card but Town was like so difficult to find a place which sell hi-card. It's either out-of-stock or need a registration fee of 30 bucks so we head to Bedok and I finally bought a new one. Then took bus and went home. Tired~ I'll be back to sleep. 4:23 AM |