|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 TBL almost confiscated my phone today. He kept asking me for it but I was reluctant at first and told him that I did not use it. When I gave it to him, he was like "Wow so gorgeous ah?" Then he checked my sms time then kept asking me so did I use it. Speechless. I used my sweater to cover my face until several prompting from him then I just nod my head and admit. I thought he would take it away but surprisingly, he returned it to me and told me not to sms anymore in class. Anyway, he sang a song for today's lesson and I recorded it down. =D Geog test was postponed to Friday last min due to the whole class' obejection. So this coming Friday we would be having our Maths test as well as Geog test. I ain't going to flunk them okay! Maths, probably. English lesson was terrible. The rubberband-shooting trend goes on like mad just because Miss Johnson was absent and the trainee teacher Miss Intan took over. Unbelievably, Miss Intan joined the madness too. =.= She goes around chasing after students in and out of the classroom. DOTS? Ever since Miss Intan took over our English lesson, it has always been very relaxing for us. Today played a word game but a pity that we grouped with Kar Wai and Samuel whom only care about their rubberbands. *SIGH But no doubt, the trend is fun. I tried it and accidentally hit Wilson. =X Neither did I expect it would really fly~ I MUST STUDY TODAY! Someone called me 死肥婆 hor? 4:42 PM |