Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, July 18, 2006








The next time I sees Jing Ru, I must siam asap.
Today we were struggling with one another cos she wanted to pinch me.
Kena 2 times, didn't protect myself enough. T.T
I was just staring into the space when she suddenly came and pinch me.
Maths was totally fun today. Faith 3-4 new trend, rubberband-shooting.
I wasn't involved in it. I just pull and let go of the rubber bands which are around Kar Wai's hand cos he called me names. This time DASAO wasn't of much help either.
I tried to concentrate on Maths today cos there would be a test coming up this Friday after school. But he kept disturbing us with rubber bands by shooting at us.
Finally peace when WongCC walked around the classroom and found his worksheet all blank then made him stand behind the classroom.
Too bad for him, mine was blank too but I was fine.
So just now I was having tuition but I was too tired so sneaked out to use com, telling the teacher that I'm going to wash my face. Went back for another 15 mins of tuition then ended.
Later gonna study for Geog test tomorrow. =D

3:41 PM