|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, July 21, 2006 This morning was somehow moody. Don't really feel like taking MRT so took cab. Walked all the way to street 1, thinking on the way until it's about time then took a cab. Fare was 12 bucks and I was late. T.T First 2 periods of racial harmony certainly cheer me up a little. Mrs Chng was in charge of our class and when Joy 1-1 called to answer, and when Mrs Theseira said to wait for the answer, Mrs Chng goes "Huh don't know the answer still call." And when they guessed wrong, she was like so excited and quickly ask Marcus to call. It got through and Faith 3-4 answered the first question correctly. The quiz was easy but the difficult part is to get through the line as it's always engaged. Towards the end, last question, Faith 3-4 answered the last question correctly again. Wow, enthu class. Everybody's screaming like mad. Chinese lesson went com lab for the oral thingy but late so punished outside. Finally went in to enjoy the aircon and the anonymous tagger is me! xD We're supposed to record down our oral in the com but me and Jing Ru went nuts. She came and share a chair with me then we began to record lotsa boliao things. She sang the 忘不了 I sang the 小小兔子 and we recorded it down. Then we pretended to be reporters and report one news of *her. It was so damn funny la and I've sent it to my email. Hahaha. Then we purposely made alot of noise not to let those people around us to record their oral in peace and it turned out that one of their recording have me saying "I love ba chor mee pok" =.= Then something happended, Miss Teo said that one of the girls scolded out asshole but she wasn't sure who was it and bent on finding out who that girl was. So all girls were made to settle it outside the com lab. C'mon, it's merely an asshole. Not any sort of vulgarities. What's the big deal mans, not as if she was scolding you. ASSHOLE. Anyway in the end, I don't know what happened. POA was boring today. Ledgers again! =.= During Geog lesson, I stole Kar Wai's snack but he didn't know. Then during POA, he gave me one bar of chocolate then I admit. Hahaha. Mr Koh came to find all the girls to measure our height and weight during POA and everyone complained that the height measurement was not accurate at all! When Mr Koh told me my height, I don't believe so he measure again then told me the same height again and I said back to him that I where got so short?! Then he proved to us that it was accurate. He just used a 30cm ruler and a pencil to mark slowly on the wall. Something must be wrong somewhere >.< Wheras my weight, SIGH! T.T 减肥啊! i need time 4:01 PM |