|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 Today didn't really had any lessons. English was taken over by a trainee teacher and I simply find her lessons interesting. Probably cos she always does group work. Funny topic, we were told to translate newspaper article into SINGLISH. How easy. Grouped with Gywn and Aaron. Then we forced them to be the presenters. Not to be blame anyone, those funny phrases are written by me. They were the ones who forced me to translate that paragraph cans? So it turned out disgusting. And Qi translate one paragragh while I write it down. And I really wrote down every word she said including haha cos she laughed. =.= Then was Geography and I slept until recess. Literature, groupwork again. Our group was probably the most slack among the class. Grouped with Gywn and Aaron again. One was missing, one was sleeping and one was so called visualizing. =.= I could only try my best to copy answers from the other group. The whole class was like so enthu and participated actively while our group got zero. Only the last question which Elicia gave us the answer and we got 1 mark. I would like to join in the fun too but I have yet to read Macbeth. T.T POA, Miss Tay was absent so 2 free periods. I was sleeping for the first period until KarWai, Samuel and Bibek suddenly moved their chairs around our tables and woke us up to play hangman with them. =.= Anyway, it was fun. Had fun guessing and the relief teacher who tried to be funny joined us too. Last period of Chemistry was missed due to photo-taking. 自卑啊自卑 I was the first again. Haha but doesn't matter. For the past 3 years, our form teacher was always absent for photo-taking. Why why why? =X Oh, and very bad news. Due to Miss Tay's absence, noone changed their seats for the past 2 days. Meaning, FAT ASS IS STILL BEHIND ME! Dread. But occasionally, he would move to somewhere else. That's one thing to rejoice about. Another thing to rejoice about tomorrow. Not because of sport's day but no school! =D I'll hold on 一直到永远 4:14 PM |