|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 Today English lesson sucks. Miss Johnson made all those who did not complete her homework to stand up for like one period and more than half of the class was standing. Unfortunately, I'm included (duh). And I just can't believe the words that she said. Is that what a teacher supposed to say at all? She said we sucks. Alright, then came the punishment. We were asked to copy the whole comprehension passage once and she would collect it after our recess and if we failed to do so, we would be asked to copy once more until she's happy. So during Geog lesson, we all pia like siao and I ran out of foolscap so wrote until damn tiny winy small then managed to squeeze all onto one piece of foolscap, 2 sides full. What happened was, she did not came to collect from us. What a waste. Anyway morning devotion today was wonderful. Mr Koh sang for the whole school woots. And his words was somehow motivative. Gees. I understood the meaning. And our dear Mrs Lim, geog teacher is really a capable of talking. If you ever attend her lesson, you would notice that she talks non-stop. REALLY. And she even talks alot of redundant things such as her personal life, her maid or her sis etc =.= one word to describe, talkative. But I can tell that she leads a very happy life and she have a wonderful family. I love this teacher even though she talks alot. Enough of teachers, same as usual went to eat after school but I went to buy a new hi-card at 7-eleven first and it took so long for the person to register for me. We were inside for like a good 20 mins or so? Wasted my money on so much food then couldn't finish. =X Anyway peace in class these few days. There wasn't any bastard sitting behind me. =D I'm off to watch my teevee now. Byee! 7:49 PM |