Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, July 11, 2006








Today is a very sweet day.
Firstly, I wanna thanks Jing Ru girl for the purse which she gave me.

I think it's really sweet~ of her to notice my phone wallpaper so got me a hello kitty purse. Hahaha.
Went to the lab for Chemistry and I sat with her.
She even brought watermelon to eat during lesson. =.=
We were practically laughing throughout the whole lesson so didn't listen at all. But when asked to do the worksheet given, we could do it easily and fast. Discussed together.
Basically, it's fun!
Then I complained of hunger and when we were back to class and she helped me got alot of Lays potato chips for me.
I was eating until halfway and my fingers was inside my mouth when I suddenly look up and WongCC was looking at me. I look at him too with my fingers still inside my mouth then he said, "Okay you quickly swallow ah." Then we began hahaha. =.=
Finished eating but wasn't very full.
Nothing much to do so slept for 50 minutes until dismissal.
Tired~


就是好喜欢好喜欢你:)

4:07 PM