|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, July 31, 2006 Today PE played hockey again. It was drizzling and we could choose whether to play anot. Qi don't wanna play but I dragged her along. Since it's fun, so why not? The real fun came when we compete against one another in a team of six. As we play, the rain got heavier and by the time Mr Koh ask us to stop, my hair was totally wet and was like fringe-less. We don't bear to stop the game la, depsite it was raining heavily, we were still very hiong during the game and went snatching for the ball until others' boundary. Then we continued our game up in the hall but I prefer the game at quardrangle. So fun. Bear my hunger for 2 periods until recess. Ate BA CHOR MEE POK ! =D And Jia Qin gave me all her ba chor, funny, she ordered ba chor mee pok but don't eat ba chor. =.= HAHAHA. Chinese lesson write compo and stupid nut crushed my paper and I have to re-do la. >.< Last period of POA, I was called an idiot by some guys. Yada yada, I'm such a noob in POA. After school ate BA CHOR MEE POK AGAIN at the market. =D 4:33 PM |