Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, July 14, 2006








Went to sleep at 7pm yesterday until this morning so skipped my dinner and the 9pm show. T.T
Then I was very hungry during lesson time today.
During Geography, I kept talking to Jing ru who is 2 seats behind me. I mouthed the word "ba chor mee pok" to her and she repeated out loud then Mrs Lim came and wanted to strangle me, " 啊快点做啊 " =.=
She is always damn funny and talked alot.
Fat ass is offcially not sitting behind me anymore! I've asked Elicia to help me delete my photos in his phone. Hahaha.
Currently is Kar Wai sitting behind me but I still do not have peace cos he will call me by throwing things at my head.
Still, he is alot times better than that fat ass cos we know of something which can shut his mouth.
After school waited for honey then went home. Btw I don't wanna go Grandlink is not because of anyone but I just don't wanna go okay?
Just now on my way home, Hui Ying called me and, we chatted on the phone and she told me alot of things.
When did so many people know about it?!?!
!@#$%^&*

不同世界的人

4:13 PM