|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, July 13, 2006 What's wrong with the brave girl mans?! I'm not as brave as I thought. I just turned back and walked away until Hui Ying called my name and asked me 不要再走了cos she's chasing after me. After all, it's still avoiding. I don't want to, before that, I pluck up my courage and walked further front but still turned back unknowingly in the end and walked away. I was supposed to walk towards Hui Ying who is behind them but.. whatever~ Went further down to wait for Hui Ying instead. Anyway, Hui Ying told us everything she heard while she's behind them. And I think you guys are really too much. And my impression had greatly changed. Yes. Sports day wasn't very fun. Sunburnt. T.T I just think that the house mascots ran until super cute. Was practically smsing with 宝宝 throughout. =D After dismissal, went SP and had Long John then came back. Wanted to go for the Singapore Idol result show tonight but all because of Koh Hui Ying, forget it. I will take a nap later on. 我是hamburger! :) <3 bao bao de han bao bao~ 3:01 PM |