Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, July 4, 2006








Woots~
Woke up damn early at 4am. Chat in msn~
Slowly slowly prepare for school. No more rushing. =D
Yesterday went Eastpoint to meet Qi.
Chat chat chat, alot to talk.
Ate dinner together.
Bought a new Nike bottle. One Nike spoilt by my dad. Another Nike lost during camp. Don't dare to use the Adidas one anymore.
The bottle seemed small but doesn't matter cos I have JR as my water supplier!
She always drink my ice lemon tea as well as I drank hers too. =X

Credit.
Quoted from Jason.
"Don't bother avoiding, it obviously shows that, that person still do matter."
So I gonna be brave~ and face whatever it comes.
I can't possibly avoid forever too. It's not a solution anyway.
勇敢地去面对 !
Since I know it's totally over. Yes.

Smileeee ~
My new lifeee~
*loved
<3

5:04 AM