Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, July 5, 2006








You lose me yourself.
But I know it doesn't matter to you at all.

Very big thanks to my water supplier, Lee Jing Ru~
For supplying me 4 times of water today.
I was hungry so kept drinking water in class.
And the 2nd time of supplies, she finished her water too.
So I was about to accompany her to refill then the chinese rep went around to collect our homework.
Wth and she didn't ask from me again?
I told her I did and her jaws opened and kept staring at me?
EXAGGERATING YOU THESE PEOPLE! F.
Geography fell asleep while listening to mp3, woke up, look into the mirror.
!@#$%^&*
My face kena the words on my table.
=.=
After school was New South Wales.
Boring~
So tempting to read reply my sms.
Skipped my drill practice today. I wanted to go but don't really feel well~

dilemma~
Can I just say it?

5:20 PM