Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, August 8, 2006








Baby was being so sweet to wake up early and pei me walk to school today <3
After the national day celebration, went bowling with qi, kar wai, kk, kia wei, jun jie, samuel and bibek. It's fun but I broke my finger nails, rahhs!
After that we took the lift down and stupid kar wai pressed all the levels and when reached the 6th storey, he, bibek and samuel went out of the lift and went down by staircase instead.
Around the 4th storey, one auntie came in and scolded us then we quarreled with her. She's unreasonable la.
I said it wasn't pressed by us and the person who pressed it had gone out of the lift already but she don't believe and said not us then who? Ghost ah?
Tmd, we were so innocent cans? And when reached the ground level, she complained to the management. Sucks! Kk said I was fierce but she's such a bitch la. Anyway, I know to them, I ain't a gentle girl >.<
Then kar wai and bibek went samuel's house to take bikes so me, qi, kia wei, jun jie and kk went lunch at bugis cafe and something funny happened.
There wasn't enough menu so we took one more from the next table and after we ordered, that table's customer ask me to pass them the menu so I took one and gave it to them but I didn't know that I passed the wrong one and the table number was indicated on the menu. So all the food ordered by that table was delivered to our table.
Kia wei was damn funny la, when the food was being delivered, he immediately took a bite without even knowing who ordered it and when more and more food was delivered then we realised it's the next table but stupid kia wei had already taken a bite of that brownie so we had no choice but to finish that then siam immediately. LOL. If it wasn't for kia wei who took that one bite, we wouldn't have to destroy the evidence and felt so guilty.
Intended to go East Coast park to cycle but I suddenly don't feel like going anymore so I came home use comp.
Next 2 days no school. Woots! and I gonna walk to school everyday! xD

3:36 PM