|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, August 1, 2006 Bad day >.< Talked during lesson always get caught. Kinda had moodswing during Chemistry due to tiredness. Kept falling asleep while copying the notes, so was like copy, eyes half-closed, wake up and copy again. Finally fell asleep then Miss Ng knocked on my table and ask me to copy. Sneaked out of the class and went toilet. Stayed inside for quite a while then went back to class. Refresh refresh~ Not so sleepy anymore. It was chinese then Miss Choong talked and talked non-stop again for being late. She sucker laa~ made my mood even worse. Totally don't feel like talking at all so shut my mouth for that one period. My mood got better after chinese when it was Maths. We practically talked alot with 2 bastards behind us and we tried to figure out the sums and lalala I got it. But explaining it to them was such a dread =.= After school went market had ba chor mee pok again =D And inside the bus was damn funny laa~ we kept taking photos and laughing non-stop. I choose this burst mode which means taking 4 shots at one go then I ask Qi not to move and when I click capture, I moved my head left and right then it turned out like a short moving clip and walao I got this stupid childish face >.< I ain't going to post any photos! 4:15 PM |