|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, August 4, 2006 Chinese test today. Last section just anyhow scribble then went to sleep. Tired~ POA was fun today cos Miss Tay was in such a good mood and also cos I passed my POA test. Woots! Keep disturbing Qi then she suddenly tickle me and I fell off my chair. I was so embarassed cans? Then Kar Wai still shouted "Oh shi ping! Need my help?" >.< Everything seemed so smooth today. Not only Miss Tay but Miss Johnson was in a rather good mood today. Last period of CME, Miss Tay dismissed us 10 mins earlier. I was still inside the classroom then Kar Wai poured powder on my hair >.< and KK took my phone to take photo then Mr Gage walked past and he asked me to go down despite me telling him that I didn't use and he say he don't care. I didn't of cos and rushed to the toilet to wash off. Fine~ I see what's gonna happen on Monday and there's Mr Gage's lesson. Met up with baby~ after school and went OCH. The china cab uncle was damn funny laa, don't know the way to OCH and no change. Dots. We walked for so long but couldn't find it. =X Finally found it but when wanted to come out, couldn't find the exit. =.= I still think the door is creepy. =X 笨笨 =D It has been a wonderful day~ :) Tomorrow there's CIP and probably going to watch movie with Kar Wai they all. I'm still waiting for him to send me Scary Movie 4 ! 6:25 PM |