Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, August 21, 2006








HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY GIRL ~ !!!

Time flies~ First was PE, softball. Fun but I'm scared of the ball. Got hit on my leg this time and 2 blue blacks appeared. Hardball instead of softball. Then was SS and talked all the way until recess. Recess back was Chinese and I kept disturbing qi by drawing stuffs on her hand. Talked again all the way until dismissal. Time really flies today~ Woots I'm in a damn good mood today.

After dismissal went Hans. The people there still remembered us and still as nice as before. Unfortunately we did not sit our usual seats cos I didn't want to. That uncle nick-named "excuse-me" asked us why didn't we sit our usual seats too. Speechless.
Been 4 months since we last went to Hans. Those friendly peeps still treat us the best, treated us cakes, soup and drinks today. Really nice people. But stupid excuse-me purposely did not treat me my american cheese! Instead he got us strawberry cheese and oreo peppermint >.<
I still prefer american cheese laaa! Haha. Doesn't matter.

Supposed to go other places but we didn't in the end so came back home. Probably tomorrow to take neoprints? Hell damn tired now. Off to take a nap. Bye! IMD. x)

5:28 PM