Thursday, August 10, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE AND PEI SHAN !and whoever's birthday it is. x)
Today wanted to go watch fireworks with dear but he so late then reach. I waited him for one hour plus. But nvm la, we never say meeting what time. I was too free so kay kiang went Aljunied wait first. So he missed the fireworks while I saw it and took some photos for him.
Watching fireworks alone was not fun at all >.<
But had a fun time watching those policemen. LOL. I think they are cool.
Around going to 9, dear finally reached and we went playground slack. Aiya dear, want go playground play say la, say until as if I wanna play =X HAHAHA. I was so being bullied today. T.T
Around 10, dear send me home. Although the time being spent was so short but I still had fun
=D Happy happy la~
LOOK DEAR!
The photos was not as nice as real one.


3:07 AM