Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, August 14, 2006








Late for school today. Sorry Qi for the 3rd time I caused you to late too. =( Just like we expected, Miss Choong came to talk to us while we're standing at the back of the quadrangle. She suspected we always hang around outside 7-eleven before we came to school but I said no, is we can't squeeze into the bus because Marcus was inside. HAHAHA.

No more hockey for PE but softball. Seems fun but during one of the practice, the ball bounced back when I caught it and hit my face which makes me scared of it. So called leather ball. Nevertheless, I still love PE loads. Much more better than theory lessons.

After recess I was feeling damn lousy plus the ice lemon tea which worsened my condition >.< It was chinese and yes, Miss Choong reminded us of what I've promised her:
1) No using of phone
2) No sleeping
3) No lying on the table
But I couldn't bring myself to pay attention to her lesson so I was playing with the Maths puzzle game called "Sudoku" which I got it from kar wai. I spent 4 periods doing it but still, I screwed the whole thing, twice. It really requires lots of brainstorming. As I continued playing, I was feeling better but was sneezing non-stop. Bless me.

people do change

4:42 PM