|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, August 18, 2006 MOODSWING AGAIN! Dread. The worst moodswing I ever had in my life. I did not speak for almost the whole day. Late for school in the morning and the moment I reached school, I realised that I've forgotten to bring my other phone with my main number. No one mentioned that the bus 853 was late too. All students taking 26 and 61 were excused and 853 was right behind 26 >.< I guess probably all those who took 853 ran into the school and made it on time except me who refused to run. Huang da ma did ask me what bus I took, I told her 853 and was behind 26 but she ignored me! Name taken down for nothing. Forget it~ Moodswing was very serious today. I hardly get off my seat other than standing up while greeting. For the whole day, I did not step out of the classroom once until after dismissal. So I did not went down for recess too. Practically keeping my mouth shut until dismissal then talked a little. BUT ANYWAY, all unhappiness GONE. I feel alright now and pretty excited. About tomorrow. The reason is you. 6:28 PM |