Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, August 3, 2006








Must learn how to talk lesser during lesson time esp English! >.<
Late for Maths lesson cos I went down to buy ice lemon tea and it was such a long queue during 2nd recess. Predicted, Wongcc didn't noticed us entering the classroom but not long after, I was made to stand up due to those bastards who took away my calculator and when Wongcc asked where's my calculator, I kept pointing at them then he saw the newspaper on my table and thought I was reading it. =.= Only when he ask me to stand up then Samuel ask me to quickly keep the newspaper. HOW I KNOW LA! I WASN'T INSIDE THE CLASS. >.<
And I can't possibly say I wasn't inside the class when he askes us to keep our newspaper. But anyway I sat down after answering one question. =D
Last 2 periods of CME went library and we supposed to do the powerpoint. Grouped with Leonard they all and it was pretty fun. And I sort of love to hammer people, huh? Can't even have a peaceful time. Kept laughing non-stop at Leonard's jokes. HAHAHA.

I really don't like things to turn out this way.
Merely afk awhile but when I came back saw the reply, ji dao sian.
Hais~ suan le.

4:36 PM