|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, August 17, 2006 Our class is sort of raising fund for Samuel. Heard that his grandma passed away and his family is facing a financial problem so our class was so united to donate money and gave it to him. Too bad I'm in need of money this week so just donated 5 bucks. Mr Gage was being so generous to donate 50 bucks. Basically all teachers are generous. Miss Tay donated 40 bucks while Mr Wong and Mr Jhee donated 10 bucks each. At the end of the day, we collected around 187 bucks. Hopefully it would does our friend a great help. Today kinda had moodswing. Don't feel like talking at all so kept quiet for most of the time. Hmm, I dislike one person. But I WON'T say out who that person is so go on guessing, you fool. x) 4:16 PM |