Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, August 25, 2006








Stayed in school after dismissal with honey girl and raina. It has been such a long time since I last stay back in school to slack. We went back to class and honey girl went to sweep her classroom's floor. Gawd, she told me she loves to sweep and wants to be cleaner in the future. What a joke! Her class is damn clean compared to ours la! Their most messy table was the same condition to mine and mine was not yet the most messy in my class. And both of our classes' cleanliness was the same grade "C". =.=
After sweeping her class, she came over to our class and helped to sweep too. Dots. And I go on vandalising every single table in my class. HAHAHA! So fun la, and I'm very looking forward to everyone's reaction upon seeing those vandalism!
And we played board games in my class:)
Went back around 5. Love you, girls.

10:09 PM