Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, August 28, 2006








There's a series of movies I wanna watch la! >.<

Yesterday took a nap around evening, woke up around midnight then used comp until morning then off to school. I was tired but couldn't fall asleep during lessons despite me lying on table with my eyes closed. Maths and Lit are a great time for sleeping but I ended up talking and playing games.
First came to the class, all tables kena vandalism. I laughed out loud at everyone's reaction and whines. *innocent*.
2 periods of PE was softball again. And I repeat that I hate the ball. For hitting my face once again. =X Anyway we started batting today and I think it's sort of fun. While standing at position, I was playing with mimosa on the ground. In other words, I'm extra on the field. Ha ha ha.
Gage was absent and 2 free periods, there goes today's test. Supposed to have a Maths re-test after school but the class objected as the timing was too late so Wongcc postponed it to tomorrow Maths lesson. Woots! Luckily I did not study for it yesterday. =)

There's alot to do today:
Study for Maths re-test.
English Compo which was supposed to hand in 2 weeks ago.
All POA worksheets which Miss Tay chased after me for all those last Friday.
2 Chinese compo which I promised Miss Choong I will hand in to her by tomorrow. Anyway Miss Choong told me that she tried calling my parents yesterday but the line couldn't get through.
THANK GOD MANS! Or that would be the end of me. xD
And lastly, tuition homeworks. =.=

Before that, 微笑Pasta then a nap! x)

3:59 PM