Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, August 16, 2006








Tired and xin ku day in school. Wanted to sneeze so much but couldn't then ended up in tears. After school 3 straight sneezes and feel so good. Wahahahas. Being sick is full of awfulness. Hate it.

Chemistry test was alright, should be able to pass provided that my calculations are correct. I did last minute of revision during POA lesson which is right before the Chem test. Regretted that I did not study last night. Could do better. Just requires alot of memorising. I thought no periodic table would be given so while I'm revising, I squeezed all the atomic mass numbers on my hand then Miss Ng gave us the periodic table which I guess what I've copied were sort of wasted as well as vandalised my hand. Doesn't matter! At least in the midst of copying, I've memorised and learnt something. =D

On my way back saw ex laopo at simei. It has been months since I last saw her. Miss her la, and she's jio-ing me out probably next week. xD Have alot to catch up with one another. I shall look forward to our next outing. She's one of my lovers alright! x)

Spend life meaningful by being happy everyday~

4:16 PM