Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, August 26, 2006








Went out with ex laopo today. Went Bugis and I brought her to buy the crystal thingy then went to shopped for a present for her friend, ended up she bought bikini for her =.=
I wanted to watch movie so we went to check the time for Love Wrecked but the timing was like 4 more hours to the next show and the nearest was Monster's House but I wanted to watch Love wrecked so much, so we walked to Suntec watch. And I thank her alot for accompanying me depsite she's feeling unwell. (She asked me to mention this in my blog.)
I laughed non-stop at all funny scenes. And we messed the area with our popcorns. Always gone mad whenever with her la. After the movie we went to play soft toys at Mini toons and Toys'r'us. Fun exploring with toys!
Sat this with dear last week!

Saw this at mini Toons and I want it! Going to get it asap!
Today was totally broke. T.T

8:31 PM