|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, September 30, 2006 3 MORE DAYS TO EOY My blog gonna be full soon, creating another new one but not going to change the url. To save the hassle of everybody relinking. How thoughtful~ (I couldn't think of new url too) Btw, MEE POK! Tell me your url asap, I'm dying to taggggg! xD Gonna prepare to go for cip soon. Meeting qi 8.30 at aljunied. Our class only left us and yilin. Should have gone to the first time with classmates. I bet it's gonna be more fun but we missed it due to having breakfast at mac. And probably going to study later on. The only subject I'm worrying about is my poa. =.= MORE LATERS~ i dont want to waste my time quarreling la. like i said, spoils my mood and ages fast. so peacepeacepeace. i'll just shut up. i'm keeping, myself-to-myself:) I DIE DIE MUST RETURN TO CHURCH AFTER EXAMS! =D 7:01 AM |