Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, September 12, 2006








4 free periods today. Had quite alot of laughter. Karwai and samuel kept calling me ant >.< They said I've been laughing throughout the whole day and laughed too much. Last period of maths was kinda fun but was really dread towards the end. Karwai and samuel said something which makes me feel like bursting out loud into tears. I got totally moodless and the next thing I was lying on my table crying. Cried all the way until dismissal and I really hate to let people see the way I cry la. So embarassing! Qi comforted, said alot of things to me, I heard and I cried more. =.= But then think again, it do make sense. Then those bastard came to my front to apologise and they promised to tell me more jokes and make me laugh. =D
男人不该让女人流泪 remember! x)

After this cry, I felt alot better as though I had really cried everything out. Gradually getting over it and changing back to myself.
Whatever happens, happens. I just want to be happy.

Yesterday had a chat with mad cat over the same issue. Mad dog, supposingly. Ahhh different people have different point of view.
I can't do anything, neither could I change anything.
So like I've said. What happens, happens.


This Friday meeting cousin! xDD

4:22 PM