Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, September 27, 2006








Almost got suspended again zzz but fortunately names were not taken down. I guess there wouldn't be anymore suspension anyway. Suspension is stupid la? Waste of time.
Chem test was alright? Pass please pass! Geog test only got half a mark? lol. Fraction over fraction. Wahahahas.
Both bastards were so lame today please. I ain't going to believe your silly joke alright? Don't target me as your joke. And stop smsing me when I'm just right infront of you guys.
Same time, same messages. How lame.
Yup and everything was fine. Great:)
Disturbed qi again! Her arm is always full of my new masterpiece everyday. Tomorrow is my doom day. xD
After school ba chor mee pok-ed with Darry. I still prefer the market one opposite our school. And the uncle so friendlyyy! =D
Took a nap and studied SS. One of my worst subjects. Tomorrow studying with qi after school. Probably in class? Aww couldn't find a better place. Mac definately won't work, there's how I failed my mye by playing there or going to people's house or playground to slackkkkk. What a failure.

10:49 PM