|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, September 10, 2006 Gastric painnnn! x( >.< Well, I see alot of people concerning for me. Such as people whom I thought they would never care? How sweet. *Touched. Thanks alot mans! Love you people! xD Yesterday couldn't sleep. Yea been thinking alot until I finally fell asleep then don't know which bastard came into my room and woke me up with that tiny winy bit of noise, like I just woke up from nightmare. =.= I tried to sleep back but ended up online. Chats, smses and 我叫金三顺 till 8 plus then went back to sleep till 3pm. Looks like I gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight. Dread. Holidays sure end fast. I wish I had more time, to at least heal. Tomorrow gonna start disiaoing and many things happened which I got to tell my friends about. First 2 periods of PE tomorrow is the best time to shoot all these out. Other than these, still dread. Still pretty amazed. Reasons to and not but one reason beats all. iwonderhowlongicanhangontoo 4:20 PM |