|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 Had a huge quarrel this morning. The first time I'm being treated so rude la? Gave myself some time to cool down, then think again, it's stupid. Shan't talk about it anymore. I must stay happy no matter what:) And I guess everything was fine now. Went for pc lesson again during assembly. 3 consecutive weeks when I'm not supposed to, rather pc than silent reading. Wongcc didn't even realised that we came too often la? Got sabo by some people to answer questions when I was not in the mood, so not in the mood. Lessons was downright boring! Slept for 2 periods of chem, test was postponed to tomorrow. I do love chem la, but no idea why keep failing. =x Self-revise last period of maths instead of listening to wongcc. Easy sums let him teach until so complicated. He's such a pro. x) Lunched after school and on the way to bus-stop sort of playing hide-and-seek? Ahahahs, childish idiots running about. Honey girl squatted and hid behind a bush, LMAO!! As usual in bus, I took the middle of the back row seat and girls was each sitting at the side of the normal seat nearest to the back row. Not much luck everyday to get those seats. But we got it yesterday and today. Gonna prepare for tuition and muggggg! My eye still hurt la x( 5:27 PM |