Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, September 25, 2006








I'm so scared of friskbee now. Played friskbee in the rain today and one friskbee came flying here and hit my ear. My stud came off and bled. Went to wash up and stopped playing. Supposed to assemble after PE but I want to get changed so we went back to class and when the girls were back, they said Mr Koh wanted to see us, so we went to find him.
Thinking that he would scold us but he smiled and wished us all the best as it was our last PE lesson and he wouldn't be teaching us anymore next year.
Man, he rocks.

Boring lessons today. Kept disturbing qi to chat with me. Tired, and my eye still hurt. I shall stop rubbing cos it's getting smaller and smaller!
Gonna take a nap soon then study for chem test tomorrow.

4:46 PM