Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, September 19, 2006








It's good to clarify everything. I understand better now. Who says it's useless to say anything now. My ears are open and willing to listen to whatever explanation. The problem lies when you just kept everything from me. Honesty is always the best. I won't come up with all those assumptions senselessly. It's clearly understood even for outsiders so what more can I say. Peace. Zzz
Dragging on would only cause more hurts. Now it's done, I got to move on and settle another matter which I always thought it would be naturally solved after the previous one.

Sorry qi for dragging you in into these matters. Didn't expect things to turn out so complicated. As for another, qi said she did not want to get involved in it. I understand that it's hard for her as well. Sorry girl, I promise I won't drag on for too long and I hope that this matter wouldn't affect out friendship in anyway. I'll make things clear asap.
Simple as it is, don't love me. And I ain't going to be your angel.

After school I went home myself first and qi gave me a letter, a condolences letter. It brings tears to my eyes. I know I shouldn't cry so easily, I gotta be strong. I understand that sometimes my moodswing would affect those around me, I'm sorry about it.
I always tell the others to be happy happy so I must be really happy happy in the first place. For people who cannot read my mind would say I'm strong and take things easy. Yea I laughed alot today, I tell jokes to make people laugh as well as laughing at my own jokes. There's just something more than these laughters. But really, seeing people around me happy, makes me feel happy too. Not asking for too much, just smile.
And from now on, I'll be a happy girl! :)

3:30 PM