Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Morning got caught for skirt.
Geog was damn relaxing la. Mrs Lim just kept on talking non-stop and me, samuel and karwai was laughing non-stop too as we disfigured alot of people faces in the school mag.
Today had 4 straight free periods after recess so we had a long recess today. Accompanied Jiawen, Elicia and Jingru to eat then decided to get some stuffs back to class.
Bought hamburger and it was the worst hamburger I ever eaten in my life so I just ate the bread.
For the first 2 periods, we sat in a group with samuel, karwai, bibek and kk while eating my hamburger.
CANDIDS


stupid childish face again

I'm eating the worst hamburger in this world =S

I wrote this on our class cleaniness cert. HA HA HA!
That 2 periods was fun until qi got angry with them for saying her so the group splitted and I slept for the next 2 periods.
Aww got up moodily, went for lunch with girls after dismissal and it got better.
5:24 PM