|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, September 11, 2006 Tired tired~ Woke up this morning, intending to sleep back 5 mins but ended up 1 hour plus. Still early though. Friskbee for PE and I think it's more fun than softball. Team-mates as well as opponents were from other class but they were really nice people. Cooperative + enthu team-mates and opponents who always missed. LOL. No evil. Quoted from *someone. HA HA. It's difficult to score for friskbee but at least we enjoyed the fun. In the end, both teams got zero. =.= Chinese was boring as usual, talk or laugh also get scoldings. And she would threaten us with the promises we promised her whenever we did not pay attention. Didn't she knows that promises can be broken? Ohwell.. Last of all, to end this quick, I'm damn tired! Could barely open my eyes on my way home. And I'm going to take a nap, soon. Gonna stay tune for the new tv prog tonight. 22 more days to EOY. Omg~ imlosinghope - I wore a disguise 'cause I didn’t want to get hurt But I didn’t know I made everything worse You told me we were crazy in love But you didn’t care when push came to shove If you loved me as much as you said you did Then you wouldn’t have hurt me like I ain’t shit Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me I loved you with my heart, really and truly I really wanna show you I really need to hold you I really wanna know you like no one could else know you You’re number one, always in my heart And now I can’t believe that our love is torn apart I need you and I miss you and I want you and I love you ‘cause I wanna hold you, I wanna kiss you You were my everything And I really miss you At times we was off I was scared to show you Now I wanna hold you until I can’t hold you Without you, everything seems strange Your name is forever planted in my brain Damn it, I’m insane, Take away the pain Take away the hurt Baby, we can make it work What about when you Looked into my eyes Told me you loved me As you would hugged me I guess everything you said was a lie I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes Now I’m not even a thought in your mind I can see clearly, my love is not blind I just wish everything could have turned out differently I had a special feeling about you I thought maybe you did too You would understand, but… No matter what, you’ll always be in my heart You’ll always be my baby We hit it off, I knew it was real But now I can’t take all the pain that I feel Reach in your heart, I know I’m still there I don’t wanna hear that you no longer care Remember the times? Remember when we kissed? I didn’t think you would ever do me like this I didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressed I thought you’d be there for me, this I confess 4:21 PM |