Sunday, October 22, 2006
Didn't managed to ask anyone out today. Was practically on the phone with cousin most of the time. Just like last year.
This year drifted.
Was on the phone with her earlier on while playing audition together. And I was like, while playing I asked her, is her head tilted?
Yesss, both our heads are tilted! Because we're on the phone. But I switched on speaker not long after.
So fun playing with her, huh!
We were also discussing about tomorrow, and whoever late must treat popcorn. Going to catch a movie with her. DEATH NOTE! Omg, the actors look handsome la! *gagas.
I wanna watch Silk too, but damn her, she don't want.
Plus the timing for tomorrow's Silk is still during school hours. Ask her to pon, she don't want. So Death note. Heard that it's nice.
SILK, ANYONE???
Tuesday meeting popcorn cousin again! She's my popcorn cos I love popcorn.
Likewise, meepok cos I love meepok! x)
Fun playing with food names heh.
我的大米呢?
6:54 PM