Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, October 2, 2006








Didn't meet cousin today. Meeting her on wednesday instead. Misses~ xD
Went back school to take books and had lunch with honey girl. Just a file and some books, thanks to my laziness for not bringing back all the books after holiday.
Ordered ba chor mee pok but so long haven't delivered so we left after finished our drinks. Didn't had my ba chor mee pokkkkk! But anyway the usual stall was closed today, I ordered from another stall so it's not a die-to-eat. Hahs.
God must love me alot cos He gave me another mee pok at the bus-stop! Yea same bus as mee pok and *ahem*. =DD
The bus is hell damn squeezy la?
Okay, forgotten they can't see me. Oh well.
On the way home tabao ba chor mee pokkkk and brother's lunch. I'm just dying to eat ba chor mee pok today.
Oh, and seemed that my comfort turned out worse? Sorry girl~ I should have known that comforts and cheers make one even sadder.
Stupid stupid!
But still, CHEERS LA?

Back to study.
GOODLUCK FOR MY EOY TOMORROW~!
I won't forget what you guys all promised me if I ever pass my eoy this time. No escape. HAHAHA.
But who knows I might or not? Bleah!

7:40 PM