|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 Feeling unwell yesterday, a little faint and nauseous. Mum said it's due to the haze and asked me not to go out too often during this hazy period. Uhm, I guess so. That feeling really sucks. So today gonna be at home watching 我们结婚吧 and whatever I could. Still unsure of going to school tomorrow, checking of exams scripts. I don't want to know about my result, it really dampens my mood. But still, on the 28th October. I know I said it before, I still got to say it again. My results are DAMN PATHETIC RIGHT?! Right. Oh, and I forgot I need to talk to Miss Tay. Couldn't find her on Monday. So perhaps, Thursday, perhaps. Friday, I'm looking forward to! Out to temasek poly, but it's the bond between the class that I'm looking forward to, actually. Last year to Singapore poly and we ended up catching fishes at the pond, hahaha. The guys were so.., not gentle. I don't love every single classmates but I certainly love most of them. And why there's ain't any NE learning journey anymore!? 寻找我要的快乐 我一定要快乐 !!! Tata~ 我们结婚吧 !!! 7:35 AM |