|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 Flunking another 2 papers today. Perhaps tomorrow that 2 papers are hopeless too. Just another doom day for me. Game over. I'm all prepared to retain next year. Talked to my mum about this this morning and she said if really no choice then retain lor. LOL? I thought she would kill me for that. But, who knows, her mood changes fast. Don't bother comforting me by telling me that I won't, I myself know the best whether I will or not. My standard. Pathetic. ~~~ I don't mind being retained anymore, just scared no friends la? Hahs. POA paper2 today, sigh, BIG BIG SIGH~ Surely another single digit marks. Practically waiting for time to pass during that 2 hours. Sillily doing then lie down or look up then continue doing. Thursday, last day of exams. Would be out to catch a movie. That's just what I'm looking towards to. I'm not feeling goooooood :(((((((((((((((((( 3:17 PM |