|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, October 8, 2006 Had some huge quarrels last night. My fault for leaving my extra phone in the living room, giving my dad a chance to invade my privacy and he deleted all my inbox messages. Thanks to him for clearing my memory alright. That's not the main point. I wasn't really angry with my dad for doing that but only got mad when I found out that he actually sms him after he saw one of the messages. It's my dad's fault, I admit. *You said my dad has no guts? Yes, no BIG guts like you finding trouble everywhere, blowing up such a small matter. I fking got really mad when you shouted at me and scolded me with vulgarities. I won't shut up this time round cos I wasn't in the wrong. You want to pursue this matter and talk things out? Forget it man! And dad, I ain't contacting with him at all. Yesssss darn pissed at that time. I got shouted for nothing when I don't know about anything at that time. But everything cooled down after a chat with dearest on the phone :) <3 Back to sleeeeeeeep :D 4:24 AM |