Sunday, October 1, 2006
HAPPY CHILDRENS' DAY MEEPOKKKKK!Didn't get to read your msg last night cos I slept already. <3>through friends on flag day plus went to watch Tokyo Drift together the other time so got along quite well.
In the end, Miss Tay asked me, qi and blah to follow her. Blah was damn funny la, kept making us laugh even though we don't know him?
(Blah cos I don't know his name =X)
Vistited an elderly home and accompanied her to the supermarket. When she wanted to buy a mop, I was like omg noone wants to carry it including Miss Tay. HA HA HA.
Met up with Kenny that group at a coffee shop and uncle David treated us drinks. Supposed to help do some spring cleaning but Miss Tay dismissed me and qi early who were only girls while she asked the guys to do the job.
I know Miss Tay loves us! And we love her too! x)
Went home prepare whatever and went to meet qi again to changi airport.
Bought Tiramisu from Crstal Jade into mac and I did study this time round. For around 1 hour plus?
Relax, took photos and laughed like hell. Qi kept taking my photos and I kept making stupid faces.
I guess we caused quite a commotion cos there's this group of guys kept laughing at us whenever we laughed so I snap shot them too. In the end all got chased out due to limited seats, not behaviour prob.
I ended up cheering people up instead.

yay my tiramisuuuu~
you think im not fan too, with everythinggg?
6:57 AM