Saturday, October 21, 2006
Here goes.
To MEEPOK.
CC is currently learning how to play chinese chess, so called Jerry's disciple. But he's (cc) damn slow in every move he makes and pissed all of his opponents.
Jerry flunked all his CAs and his mum was worried for his PSLE next year so ask him to quit his CCA which is chinese chess, and to join some other useful CCAs which able to help him get into a good secondary school.
First was dance, but he's the only boy and because of pride. So that didn't work, next was chinese orchestra which is erhu. The teacher would go to their house to teach him and apparently with no music foundation, he plays terribly. Noone in the house can stand him either.
Tom, who's interested in music, are not allowed to learn how to play drums due to O level. Wheras, Jerry was forced to take up music lesson when he's not interested at all.
In the end, it's fu lao shi who talked to their mum and she realised that CCAs are just activities which are extra, not used to get into a good school. So Jerry escaped from his torture, as well as people living in the house and Tom are allowed to learn drum but only after his exams.
END.
THANK ME MEEPOK FOR SUMMARISING TO YOU. x)
Home doing D.I.Y today.
Coloured my phone red, but I'm disgusted by it. Yuck.
Shall do phone-wrapping some other time. D.I.Y require skills, which apprently I don't have. =.=
Then bleached my jumper, because I don't like the colour so never wore it before. Bleaching it into a lighter colour but bleached it for the whole day, still not the light I want.
And removing some glittering stuffs from one of my top. Only wore once but then find it too glittery so left it inside my cupboard to rot but I like that top la.
Fingers hurting like hell now and nail polishes all coming off. Zzz.
Prolly going out tomorrow, unsure.
Monday meeting cousin after her school. Was on the phone with her this noon and we got pretty excited, hahs.
And I'm re-watching Tokyo Juliet! :)
flipped

ilovemyselfmorethananyoneelsecould,
cosilovemyself
:D
10:26 PM