Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, October 23, 2006








In the end, noone was late. My heels is hurting my feet again so after buying the tickets, went to shop for a new pair of shoe.
DEATH NOTE!
Not really a horror show, Light is handsome! Too bad, he's a baddie. But I find L more handsome la. Although he behaves crazily, but he's damn cool~! OMG~~~ LLL!
The god of death is cute. Lmao. And the first time I ever finished popcorn in a movie.
Death Note2 is coming out in december!
After the movie was shopping and bought a top. Nice day with popcorn. Then went home with my brother. And he was reading death note comic. LOL.

Owning a secret diary is good. Instead of keeping everything to your heart, why not just let everything out to just some people. I have secret written diaries and up till now, had already 4 books. LOL. But no point, only I get to read it. Noone knows.
Should I just make it a little more public? Who shall be my reader then?

8:38 PM