Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, October 6, 2006








It's 5 plus in the morning now.
I gonna flunk today's Geog. I haven't been studying for geog. It's a subject to memorise, what a waste. Yesterday was studying halfway and fell asleep? I wasn't studying la, flipping through the pages and yawning all the way.
Woke up a few times during midnight but realised it's still early. I wasn't in a sleeping position anyway. 4am woke up again, forget it, got up and prepared for school then study geog.
Today only have 1 paper and would dismiss early, woot!
Okay, that's not my point. There goes my geog paper today. x(
I was still hoping geog could pull up my combined humans but I just can't absorb anything into my brain nowwww.
SIGHSIGHSIGH!

Everytime I have this tiny thought, I realised my stupidness. But, haha all these are not within my care and concern anymore. I'm currently thinking about another thing which only dearest girls know. I'm not saying, hell not saying :)
SHHH OKAY? ^^

Wish me luckkkkk!
All the best to honey girl's Amaths paper today, although we won't be able to spend that 2 hours with you. Haha.
GOODLUCK GIRL!
LOVES~

5:17 AM