Friday, October 6, 2006
Just as I guessed, I'm flunking my geog. I was still yawning all the way throughout the paper and keep falling asleep. I told my mum about it and she alamak. =.=
Dismissed at 9.30 and I suggested the idea of walking from school all the way to Aljunied and had ba chor mee pok. Ha ha ha.
The bubble tea at sims drive is nice :)
On the way to mac saw Marcus, Bibek, Karwai and Samuel at the spider web so slacked with them.
The 4 bastards and me were on top of the spider web when Marcus suddenly jumped, I bounced up and fell off the spider web. One can tell that his impact was really big. Leg was swollen and scratched but still continue playing with them, hahs.

They were bullying some primary school kids.
GORENG PISANG ~
=x
Okay, that's Marcus' brother at the below.
After Jerald came, we went to the cafe for lunch. Then Jodi and Gloria came too. Karwai went off with Lester and kk to mac? Just had drinks and wedges while watching Passion of Christ on Marcus' laptop inside the cafe. But I watched before already.
Went over to mac and find Karwai, kk and Lester. Send songs and chatted awhile then went off.
Basically a fun day? Not to mention my injury.
Yes, I wasn't feeling
well~~~
And you bastards stop embarassing me.
Don't mention it anymore alright! >.<
4:03 PM