|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, October 31, 2006 Lessons were downright boring. 4 periods of chem early in the morning. I do love chem but not the teacher's lecture. Prefer to study on my own. But the teacher was kind enough to give us a break after an hour of lesson. Went down to buy vitasoy back to class. Then Marcus just came school and I was sitting at his seat today, cos damn bb and kiwi took our seats. It was next to the window, and right next to an electric socket so he asked me to help him charge his phone while I played with his games. Solitaire, my favourite! It was a touch-screen phone, cool~ First was charge his phone, next was charge his laptop. =.= Time flies, another hour gone and it was recess. Bought meatballs and vitasoy again up to class. Marcus brought vodka to school? And classmates was sharing that bottle and there am I drinking milk. Ha. Eat and drink and play all the way until 12.30 and dismissed. Then went market for lunch. I was waiting alone at the traffic light when one uncle came grinning, "xiaomeimei ni hao ma?" Tio shocked and I ran away. Lmao. Unsure of going to school tomorrow. There's 4 periods of English and lessons like Miss Johnson's, there's no way to slack at all. As long as there are 4 consecutive same subjects, I don't feel like going. Sigh~ I still don't know the meaning of death. What a lesson I've learned. *Audition~! 谁能告诉我 2:45 PM |